There’s now just over six months left until we can finally watch the Downton Abbey movie.
The big screen spin-off of ITV’s hit period drama series began filming last summer and completed its shoot in November.
With a script by Downton creator Julian Fellowes, the movie will feature the return of nearly all the show’s main characters.
While we eagerly await the Downton Abbey movie’s release, we’ve compiled all the official images from the movie that have been unveiled so far, including a couple of new ones from Entertainment Weekly.
1. Lady Mary is back, alongside husband Henry Talbot and a brand new hairdo
2. Lady Edith has moved up in the world, now that husband Herbert Pelham is the 7th Marquess of Hexham
3. We still can’t work out if this chin belongs to Thomas Barrow or Andy
4. It looks like life’s a song and dance for the Talbots these days
5. Don’t panic, Mr Carson is on hand once again to keep things running smoothly at the Abbey
7. Lord Grantham has been secretly embracing modern technology behind the scenes
8. There’s certainly a bigger budget in the horse department this time around
9. Has Isobel found happiness with Lord Merton?
10. Imelda Staunton – the real-life wife of Mr Carson actor Jim Carter – is playing newcomer Lady Bagshaw
11. Anne with an E star Geraldine James has also joined the cast as a new character
12. Lady Mary isn’t the only one with a fancy new hair cut – and it’s lovely to see Anna and Bates smiling
13. Most importantly, the Dowager Countess of Grantham is back to put everyone in their place!
Original cast member Dan Stevens recently responded to the rumours that Matthew Crawley could be making a return in the film.
Downton Abbey: The Complete Collection DVD box set is available on Amazon.